So, this past weekend Josh and I drove to Utah to tour a few furnished rental places for when we move there. We dropped the boys at my parent's house to spend the weekend and then we headed out Friday early morning. It was weird traveling without the kids fighting and screaming in the back of our van, but oh so nice :). We stayed at my friend Jenelle's house the two nights we were there and we had a great time. Jenelle was an amazing hostess! I teased her about opening her own bed and breakfast because everything was just so perfect, right down to the mints on our pillows when we arrived, the mini shampoo in the shower, and home cooked breakfasts and dinners. We were extremely spoiled! Thank you Jenelle! You are amazing!!!
We spent all day Saturday checking out different rentals and cities we were interested in. Fell in love with a particular area just 10 minutes from Josh's new office and it has an amazing community center with year round swimming and Ice skating. Totally want to live there! There are two houses we are interested in that are right in that area and now we are just waiting for a signature on the job contract so we can tell the landlord we will take it (I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't get snatched in the mean time). If we get one of the two we really like, we will be really close to ski resorts and we'll have one or two spare bedrooms with a bathroom (hint hint) LOL Tyler is extremely excited to have a house with stairs and even more excited to have a basement (he seriously can't wait to see what a basement is like) LOL
As of now, it looks like we may be leaving the 29th (assuming the work order gets signed this week). One correction I need to do about my last post was that Josh will be working in the Energy department not transportation, I was confused. I thought Transportation because it is a long stretch of Transit line, but he is actually working on the large Power lines that run along it (is that right honey?). :) Anyways... it's above my head anyway (He's got the brains, I've got the creativity) LOL :)
p.s. Next time any of you drive through Kanab... you must try this burger place we found called Big Al's (it's right next door to a McDonalds). It is so yummy and I have never ever tasted a better Strawberry Milkshake ever in my life!
7 months ago



1 comment:
Okay, first of all I didn't know you moved here {where specifically}! And Big Al's is our favorite!!! We always stop there and plan our trips around having lunch there!
Post a Comment