Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I have a few events and pictures I've been wanting to share, so I need to catch up....

The Boys having a fun bubble bath in Grandma and Grandpa Van Vleet's jetted bath tub.

Nathan wearing his vampire teeth. We got video of him singing his ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with them in. It is hilarious!


Josh, Kent, Cade, and Belle playing Rock Band on the Play Station at Janel and Mark's House.


Wyatt and Nathan Playing together

Tyler and Dayton kick'n it in some lazy boys. They were in the opposite chairs and Dayton simpley stated the fact that the red one was his (with no intention other than pointing the fact out to me, because I said how much I liked the chairs). When Dayton said that, Tyler looked surprised and laughed as he said "then why am I in the red one?" and they immediately both jumped up, laughed, and switched chairs. It was so cute!

After leaving Janel and Mark's house the boys had worn themselves out. Tyler zonked out and Nathan for some odd reason decided to suck on his toes. ???? LOL


Two days in one week, I met up with my Mom, sister, and Brookelyn at the Mall to let the kids play and get Dippin Dots (I love that stuff!). The kids had a blast!



Brookey and Nathan in the submarine

Brookey and Tyler posing on the Buckn' Bronco


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bubble bath looks awesome! I need to get me one of those.

smilingsarahbear said...

I realized that you are related to Janel and I love that girl! I met her through a Body-for-LIFE website and she's been an awesome friend ever since. What a small world huh?