Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Break, Cousins, and my soccer fanatic

This Week has been Fall break for Tyler and his cousins. As I posted before we occupied one day by going to the Science center which was great. I thought this week would be kind of boring and I'd go insane trying to entertain Tyler, but actually it was so busy I couldn't take up some of my friends who offered play dates...(sorry about that). Not to mention Josh was out of town which was hard, but I'm glad that's over with for now :) (I'm sooooo glad you are almost home honey...counting down the minutes here :) LOL). Dallin and Macey had the week off too and spent a few days here playing with the boys and having fun. They love eachother so much. I'm really glad they have so much fun together despite the age differences. They really have a blast and Nathan goes on and on about Dallin being his buddy. It's cute.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To close Fall break activities, the boys and I went to a Park with my Mom, Sister, niece, and a family friend's four year old boy, to ride the train, kiddy rides, and feed the ducks. The kids had a blast on the rides and would have been worn out, but they also had Icees (yeah, like two each...thanks nik...LOL). Tyler's sugar rush lasted until...........oh wait he's still on it! :) LOL ! :)



The little boy that was with us is an absalute sweet heart and the poor kid lost his footing when he threw popcorn to the ducks and fell in! :( Luckily he caught himself and only got wet on the bottom half. I'm practically a boy scout...LOL...so I just happened to have a change of clothes and shoes for him to wear while his dried in the sun :) all in all, It was an exciting day :) and a fun way to close the week :).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This is my little Soccer fanatic. I was reading something when Nathan came up to me like this trying to get my attention. I looked up to see him using socks as goalie gloves! LOL He then proceeded to preform for me and show off his major soccer skills :). I find it funny that the child we named after David Beckham (Beckham is Tyler's middle name) has no interest in soccer, but our other child was practically born a soccer fanatic! At least he shares his fathers middle name, so he has the name of another soccer fanatic :). Nathan loves sports and can even shoot some awesome baskets on his little basketball hoop. He amazes us with his natural talent. I need to sign him up for something :)

4 comments:

Ben and Maggie said...

You got that kids right as he was falling in, funny! Busy week, looks like fun!

Jeanette said...

So when are you off to Utah?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good, BUSY week. I'm still working on my post of our fall Break, there's lots of pictures! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments. Glad you could get a laugh out at my expense! I figured it might be pretty funny to everyone else as it would have been to me if it hadn't happened to us. Oh and the yearbook thing, its pretty funny too. You gotta do it.

Kayla said...

Hey Jeanette! I didn't know exactly where I should answer your question. so I'm replying on my own blog :) LOL I'll post about it when we get more details, but it looks like we are leaving the 27th. More details to come :)