
Last night we hung out at Josh's parent’s house with his family and we all watched the new movie called Emma Smith My Story. I enjoyed it and once again it made me grateful we live in the times we do now and not back then. The early Latter Day Saints endured so much and I feel so blessed to live in a time that we are not driven from our homes, imprisoned, or murdered for believing in the gospel of Jesus Christ. It didn't even begin to touch on all that is in the early history of the saints, but it was meant to touch on her life, and I think they did a pretty good job. I am always amazed when I hear of the things Emma had to personally endure, she was an amazing woman. Just thought I'd share that I liked the movie for any of those wondering about it. In my opinion, it's a movie that I think anyone of any faith could enjoy watching.



3 comments:
Hi cousins!
Found your blog from Sarah's!
Thanks for meeting us for pupusas the other night...we had a great time getting to know you!
The blog will be a fun way to keep up with you guys...since you're up and leavin' just as we were starting to like you and all...
Anyways, that movie looks great, and I have to agree, conference was outstanding, as usual.
See ya!
P.S. Call me if you're going crazy with the little ones this week!
Thanks Maelynn! Did you notice I blogged about you? LOL You commented on here before I got a chance to write about our fun weekend! Anyways, we had a blast! Thank you and we definately have to get together this week!
Later Cuz! ;)
Emma Smith was a strong person and endured a lot, it's good to know a movie was made about it. It's hard being a wife, I can't imagine being Joseph Smith's.
Post a Comment