Friday, August 1, 2008

Gratitude

I am a pretty grateful person and try to always recognize the hand of the Lord in my life, but I don't think I voice it to people enough. I have so many things I could say that I am grateful for and appreciate being blessed with, but I will keep this as short as possible.

What stands out strongly at this moment is my gratitude for our health. We have been so blessed with good health this passed year. Josh came home from his business trip last week with chills and a fever (which it's been a while since he got sick). He is much better now and so far Tyler and I have not gotten it. That means we are going on about 1o months of NO sickness for Tyler! Yes that's right, last he was sick was 10 months ago with a slight cough! Nathan came down with what Josh had, but not nearly as bad and he has remained happy through it all. That is the first time he's been sick in 7 months! Both Nathan and I had ear infections 7 months ago, but other than that we have enjoyed good health and we are sooooo grateful for that!

Another thing I have been extremely blessed by is living close to our families. I love being able to see our parents often and seeing my boys have so much fun with their cousins, Aunts, Uncles, and grandparents. I didn't have that at that young of an age and I think it is so wonderful that my boys get to enjoy these close relationships so early in their life.

I'm so grateful for my family. For my precious little boys and all the excitement they bring to my life :). For my husband who is amazing and treats me like a queen. He is the best Father to our boys that I would have even wanted.

I have so much more I could express my gratitude for, but I will stop with two more. I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and my relationship with my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. These two amazing things have brought so much happiness to my life. I love knowing the divinity of us as individuals and as families. Having the guidance and friendship of my Heavenly Father has made me love life and enjoy it in a way I probably never would if I didn't have his guidance and love.

1 comment:

taylors said...

I am all for jacob!:)But I have always pulled for the under dog@