Thursday, July 24, 2008

Last Day of Swim Lessons

Sadly the summer swim lessons are over :( The boys were going two days a week for the months of June and July. They are doing great and both boys loved going! The lessons were here in town but through the same swim school they attended in Chandler during the months of April and May. During the summer months the swim school partners with the city and has them at a public pool close to home :)

Some of the pictures are from today, and others are from June. I really hate putting pictures of myself on here (especially in a bathing suite ....blah!), but I soon realized there were no pictures of Nathan's lessons with out me in them. So, just bear with me okay? :) LOL :) My friend's mother took them for me since I was always in the pool with Nathan and also missed watching Tyler's lessons each day. Thank your Mom for me again Judit! :) She's wonderful!

Last day of summer swim lessons (7/24/08)


Tyler floating & doing big "airplane arms" (7/24/08)





Nathan coming up from doing "eyes wet" all on his own (7/24/08)








This picture was taken near the beginning of lessons when Nathan was still a little nervous in the cold water :) (6/18/08)








~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Tyler's lessons (6/18/08)


Tyler absalutely adored his teacher Braden. Both boys thought he was the greatest and talked about their swim teachers all the time :)





~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



Nathan's lessons (6/18/08)





I was so bummed that I forgot to get a picture of each of the boys with their teachers. Sarah was Nathan's swim teacher and she was hilarious! Nathan liked her a lot and she entertained the kids really well :)

We have had such a blast at swim lessons! I don't know what we're going to do now :(


I would love to sign them up again at the school so they can retain all these new skills they've learned. We may be able to have them go there again before next Summer, but for now we are not quite sure what the future holds for us right now, so we will wait and see.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
As a side note,
The boys got their hair cut this morning
Aren't they so cute?



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I don't know what it is, but I think Tyler looks SO much like Josh when he was younger in those pictures...maybe it is just me, but seriously, that one where he is sitting on the side of the pool looking sideways at the camera, totally Josh!

The Candlands said...

Your kids are adorable!