Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Baby is Growing Up!

On Friday my “baby” boy Nathan turned three years old. I can not believe it! Where did the time go? I was looking back at some baby pictures and decided I had to post some. Sometimes it seems just yesterday he was this little and other days it seems like he was never this tiny. I hope I never forget how cute and squishy he was, even when he is a know-it-all teenager, towering over me in height. =) I just love my baby boy!!!

Nathan just weeks old =) so precious!

Discovering his world around him =)

Discovering Red Vines! Yum!!!

Nathan at his 1st Birthday Party

Wow, this cake stuff is squishy!!!



Nathan just weeks before his 3rd Birthday.
Where does the time go???



I will post pictures of his birthday party later. He was so happy to have friends over and really excited about his cool cake! He had a Sports themed birthday because he is a sports nut =).

3 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

That is the Nathan that I remember from church. Time flies! Before we know it our boys will be hormonal teenagers, and then leaving us to make lives of their own. :(

Ben and Maggie said...

Oh my! He is so cute! The baby pictures make me baby hungry!

Ben and Maggie said...

P.S. How is your ankle/leg?