So it is 2:00am on Saturday morning as I am sitting at my computer finishing up the last of my essay and sending it off to my instructor, I hear something down the hall. I realize it is the sound of peeing which is not unusual because I always hear Tyler get up for his middle of the night bathroom break when I stay up this late doing school work. This time it sounded different and realized that it is not the sound of it hitting the toilet. I scramble to my feet, running (or more like hobbling) to where the sound is coming from. As I flip on the light in the laundry room I say “Tyler this isn’t the bathroom!” and he sleepily opens his eyes and starts crying =( He was standing in front of the laundry baskets peeing as if he had drank four big gulps right before bed! He had gotten out of bed and instead of turning right out of his bedroom to go into the bathroom, he went left which took him to the laundry room. The poor kid was so upset and so disoriented he didn’t know what to do with himself. After I cleaned up his “big gulp” pee, I had to sit on the coach with him for a while just hugging him and telling him “it’s okay, things like this happen sometimes.” I eventually started laughing at the whole thing which made him smile a bit, but he was still so sad that he had done that. Now I’m just curious if he will remember this in the morning =). At least the laundry he peed on was already dirty! =) LOL needless to say I will be up a little longer doing laundry =) LOL.
8 months ago



2 comments:
Me and several of my brothers did the same thing. My mom says we would end up in her room go to a corner and almost start, luckily my parents must not be very sound sleepers because they said they always caught us before anything to bad could happen.
--Dannon
That's hilarious! My mom tells the same story... about me! It's not just boys! Lol!
Post a Comment