I was so sad, all my pictures of the cute kiddos trick or treating ended up being blurry except for these two. :( We spent Halloween with our good friends Jenelle and Dannon and their girls. The kids had a blast going house to house getting candy. We thought for sure Nathan would be too shy and not want to do it, but he was so pumped about the whole thing. He was the one racing from house to house and would shout "trick or Treat" and he always said "Thank you!" or yelled "Happy Halloween!" as he would run from the door. He was hilarious!
Tyler (Harry Potter), Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Nathan (Vampire)
(This picture was changed ot of respect for a friend....like it? =)LOL yea, we're pretty creative)

These were the vampire teeth Nathan was suposed to wear with his costume, but when the time came, he refused :(. Isn't he cute? It was so funny to hear him talk with those things in. We got him to sing Twinkle Twinkle and his ABC's :) LOL so funny!



2 comments:
Glad you made it up to Utah okay...It's going to be weird going out to Arizona and have so much of the family gone! I love the boys' costumes! Especially Harry Potter! I was a cat for work...the high schoolers I work with loved it because I made parts of my face look like fur. :)
lol thanks kayla, the pic looks way cute. good idea :)
Post a Comment