Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Funny thing happened at church last week

Josh and I were asked to give the prayers in church a week ago and as I finished the opening prayer and started back to my seat, Tyler shouts out "Mommy, that was SO cute! I liked it!!!!" Everyone that heard (which was mostly the whole chapel) tried to hold back the laughter but it was too funny! I can't wait to tell him that story when he's older. I love what kids say (sometimes). Then there's the times when it's not so cute, like a couple days ago we were in the store and he blurts out to a "petite" lady "wow, you're little!" That same day he asked a lady what she had in her nose while twisting his face somewhat disgusted (first time seeing a nose ring), he asked that same girl if she had kids and when she said no, he said "well, You look like a Mommy." Then a few days ago when he asked a lady who had a Eastcoast accent "why do you talk like that?" Those are the days I decide I can't take them in public anymore :) LOL Got to love the honesty of children (Sigh) LOL

Nathan is saying really cute things too that are way less embarrassing Like "Mommy beautiful" and when I tell him he's handsome he says "No, Nathan best", He also gets into the "I love you more" battles that Tyler starts. Tyler says he loves me more than all the sand on the beaches and always adds on the end "and that's A LOT!" Their so much fun! I love the sweet things they say :)

3 comments:

Ben and Maggie said...

Yay! You updated your blog! I had fun yesterday, hope you weren't bored. Evelyn keeps referring to Tyler as "that big boy". They have asked like 10 times if you were coming back today.

Ben and Maggie said...

P.S. You forgot that Tyler told me I'm bigger than his mom!

Kayla said...

LOL Maggie! I almost did put what Tyler said to you. I guess I was kinda hoping you had forgotten that :) LOL.
We had a ton of fun over at your place. Tyler kept begging that evening to go back. We'll have to do it again, I loved visiting with you!