Monday, May 2, 2011

pre-baby family photos

I can not belive I never posted these .....
They were taken Nov 2009 by a friend of mine (who does awesome work), I was 4 months pregnant at the time so technically we are all in the family photo =) Now that Jacob's here I need to get her to do some more photos =)
you would never know it, but the day before most of these where taken, Nathan had been bit really bad in the face by a dog. He had bruising under his eye, a gash and butterfy stitches on the bridge of his nose. I was so worried and upset about the whole thing, but Shannon (the photographer) assured me you wouldn't be able to tell. She did an amazing job I'd say!




























































2 comments:

Shannon said...

;)

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Gorgeous! Your boys are so stinking handsome, lots of these pictures make them look so grown up.