So yes, I realize I am horrible considering my youngest is a year old now and has not even been mentioned on my blog. Even worse..... he has no scrapbook..... say what?! Yep, Kayla as you once knew her is no more. Sadly =(. Okay that must change. No kid of mine goes without at least one scrapbook! =) LOL
I've pretty much given up on trying to catch up on this blog.... trying to catch up is what got me SO behind in the first place. I may try to recap a tiny bit...... oh give me a break, I can't let my Baby have no record of his first year =) LOL
Things are good! Jacob is one hilarious child! He fits in well with the rest of us nuts =) He is learning to shake his head no and nod yes. He is also a huge fan of giving high fives to everyone. Once you get him started it never ends unless you distract him by saying "yay! clap" then he will start clapping =) He makes us laugh.
Tyler is now seven years old. Yes 7! can you believe it? He is doing really well in school and loves the people there, but he is very excited for summer because he wants to "spend more time with Mommy." Which in some way is translated to spending more time playing the Wii, but still, I like the way he thoughtfully worded it to make me feel so loved =). no, seriously, he is actually looking forward to being with his Mommy more. I feel very blessed that he still lets my give him hugs and kisses in front of all his friends at school. I even asked him and he said he likes it when I yell "By sweetheart, I love you, have a good day!" across the school yard =) Yep! I am one of "those moms" and lucky enough to have a kiddo that accepts me for who I am =) LOL
Nathan is now 5 and will be starting kindergarten in the fall. Of course I will yell mushy statements of love to him as well =) He may have a totally different reaction but that may just be because he is still small enough for me to pick up, swing around, and kiss =). oh yeah baby! I am totally one of those Moms! Hey, can you blame me? they are stinkin adorable, and they are not getting any younger! I can't believe my little Nathan is Five!!! It is just crazy how fast they are growing up! I am a little upset with time. He is stealing presious moments from my mind and I am frantically trying to keep them fresh there. Back off time! I want my babies to slow down a bit! =)
and while you're at it, hold off on the grey hairs and wrinkles please...... thanks! I'll tip you later!
8 months ago



3 comments:
I feel the same way about all that you just said. I can't seem to keep up on my blog either. Michael is 9, Grace is 4 and our baby is 9 and 1/2 months :( SLOW down all of it PLEASE (specially the wrinkles and gray hair's!)
I misspelled gray, oops.
hey I'm no great speller either.... no judging here =)
Post a Comment