We finally got to go on a Family Vacation! We don't get to do that very often so we decided to make it an awesome one! Josh and I sacraficed our cruise money :( so that we could have a great family vacation this summer :) We had a blast and packed a ton of activities into one fun filled exhausting week.
Our vacation started with a stop at our Aunt Linda and Uncle Norms house. The boys made some new best friends there .....bugs!!!! LOL they had a blast playing in the backyard with Roly Poly bugs (Josh calls them Potato bugs, but I still prefer Roly Poly bugs) LOL.
Our vacation started with a stop at our Aunt Linda and Uncle Norms house. The boys made some new best friends there .....bugs!!!! LOL they had a blast playing in the backyard with Roly Poly bugs (Josh calls them Potato bugs, but I still prefer Roly Poly bugs) LOL.
The only way we convinced them to leave their new best friends was to tell them we were heading off to Disneyland :)
...........................................................................................
We started our week vacation by spending 3 days at Disneyland and met up with one of my very best friends Whom I had not seen in years. She and her husband love Disneyland and rearranged there Disney trip so that we could enjoy it together. They have two daughters that are pretty close in age to my boys and they had such a blast playing together.
Here is Nathan patiently waiting on the tram heading into the park (notice his hands folded in his lap) so cute!
..................................................................................
Tyler's concerned expression while on the Jungle Cruise ride
..................................................................................................
Nathan and Josh BEFORE going on the Matterhorn. Nathan was not so happy afterwards, he hated the ride :)
Riding the Winnie the Pooh ride. Both boys loved this ride!

Family picture while waiting for the parade.
Family picture while waiting for the parade.
.....................................................................
Day 2 at Disneyland!
Tyler and Nathan were begging to go on Astro Orbiter the first day but we waited and took them the second day when the line was shorter.
They loved it!!!
The boys also really liked Peter Pan (Nathan still talks about it), Tyler loved Thundermountain Railroad (Tyler had to ride it about 8 different times), Space mountain was a favorite of Tyler's and he rode on it once with Josh and once with me, The buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters was another favorite of both the boy's, there are much more that I will share later :)
............................................................................................
Josh, Nathan, Daisy, Dannon, Lilly, Tyler, and Jenelle riding the bus around Disneyland
We got to meet so many characters and got many autographs including Goofy and Max
Some our favorite characters included Chip and Dale. They were funny...Dale was acting silly for Nathan and Chip was using Tyler's face as support to sign his autograph.
Dannon, Minnie Mouse, Nathan, Josh
Daisy, Lilly, Pluto, Tyler, Nathan, and Kayla (Pluto was another favorite)
...............................................................................................................
.......................................................................................
These next photos Crack me up! I had to zoom in to show Tyler's terrified expression on Splash Mountain. Isn't that so sad? and yet it's so funny! Josh and I look at this photo everyday for a laugh......We are such mean parents aren't we? Poor Lilly was scared out of her wits too, and yet when I decided to go on it Tyler refused to go on it again, but brave little Lilly went with me :)
................................................................
Ate the end of day 2 Nathan was so exhausted he fell asleep while playing with the Pirates of the Caribean guns we got them. He was tuckered out!
................................................................................
Day 3 of Disneyland!
Dannon, Lilly, Tyler, and Josh after riding on Tower of Terror!
The kids got freaked out and we probably should not have put them on that ride :)
While waiting for the rest of the gang (who were on Tower of Terror) Jenelle and I took Daisy and Nathan to chill on some low key rides and then to chill by the waterfall at California Adventure. Nathan posed all on his own...what a little stud!!!
He dicided it was about time he put the moves on Daisy :) I got so many cute pictures of him hugging her :)
While the kiddos were chilling, Pluto snuck up behind them and was being really funny. It was so cute because he left this line of kids who were waiting to see him so that he could play a fun game of surprise on these two unexpecting cuties. :) The kids loved it! Nathan discovered him there first and started laughing at Pluto.
...........................................................................................
Another family favorite ride was the Grizzly Bear Run at California Adventure. In this picture is Dannon, Lilly, Josh, and Tyler. When they got off Jenelle and I went on and took Lilly and Tyler again! We had a blast! We also got very wet!!!
Nathan slept through the whole Parade at California Adventure. He was so tuckered out :)
At the end of day 3 for us, it was hard saying goodbye to my dear friend Jenelle! I have missed her a lot over the past few years and it was so nice spending time together and having fun with our families. I can't wait to do this again sometime with them!!!
The castle is beautiful at night! We loved Disneyland so much that we upgraded our passes to an annual membership and we're glad we did because Tyler begs us everyday to go back and for days after Nathan would wake up in the morning and the first words from his mouth were "go Disneyland again?"
Our family vacation wasn't over after Disneyland...we continued on to SanDiego and met my parents, my four siblings and their families for more festivities. I will post part 2 of our vacation soon. :)















8 comments:
HOW FUN!!!!!!! My favorite ride when I was little was Peter Pan, I just loved it! And how cool that Pluto snuck up on them, that's a good memory right there. If you go again anytime real soon, let me know!
We'd love for you to go with us! We are not sure when we'll be going next. Tyler mentions it everyday (no kidding it seriously everyday...more than once) I wonder how long it's going to last? LOL :)
I miss Disneyland so much! What a fun trip!! I'm so glad you told me about the blog! I am way excited to keep up to date with another "cousin's" family!!!
What a cute family! I miss you! I hope all is well with the rest of your fam too! Cute boys! You are still just as beautiful as ever!
That looks like so much fun! Ison has never been to Disneyland, so I think we might go sometime. I haven't been in years!!
Looks so fun! I love the picture of Jenelle. She looks exactly the same. Tell her I said hi!
This will be such a great blog book! I can't wait until I can take my boys.
I found your blog while blog hopping some friends in the ward and wanted to say hi. This trip looks like such a blast! My little girl would love this vacation! Sorry I didn't get to talk much tonight during walking. I'm such an airhead sometimes.
Post a Comment