Wednesday, April 14, 2010

July 2009 happenings

I figured I better keep updating so I don't have a huge gap in the year on my blog...
On the last day of June came a long awaited job offer..... a true miracle. The Lord blessed us so much!
So of course July brought us planning and house hunting in Lakeside AZ. Beleive it or not we found our rental home on Craigs list! Fell in love with it! We would be moving in at the end of July.
I continued working at the Casino doing Banquets and being a hostess at the Buffet. I never did get any pictures wearing my "cool" uniforms =) LOL kinda wish I had =)

July also brought swim lessons, Soccer for Daddy (no pictures though), playing in the sprinklers, vacations, ect.


Nathan loving his cool soccer clothes
.........................................................................

Our last hurrah in the wonderful backyard sprinkler
..............................................................................


Swim lessons- Tyler jumping on in!

And Nathan.... who's not so sure =)
Tyler swimming like a pro at Grandma & Grandpa Van Vleets house
...........................................................................

The move............
We actually had the house all packed up and moved for us and it was paid for us too! Now THAT is THE only way to move!!!! =)
The unpacking was our thing, but the boys had fun helping



It was great how the family reunion we had planned for a year just happened to be less then 10 minutes from Josh's new job and our new house. So even though Josh was just starting a new job, we were still able to be at our fun filled Whitfield reunion (with my parents, siblings and all their little families). It was a lot of fun!

Male bonding- family vacation in Pinetop AZ



Girl bonding- family vacation Pinetop AZ



The boys had their first fishing trip at a nearby lake with all the cousins, Aunts, Uncles and grandparents. They had a blast and looked like pros!



They had fun playing with cousins for almost a whole week!

No comments: