Thursday, January 8, 2009

Leaving Utah, First time on an Airplane, and Disneyland =)

I just added some pictures to the last post I did, so check them out if you haven't already.
I have some catching up to do =)

When our Bishop discovered Tyler loved trains, he invited us over so the boys could play with his train collection. We came by just a couple days before we left Utah and Tyler could not contain his excitement. For days he would say "I can't wait to go to Bishop's house and see the trains" Both boys had a hard time leaving his house, they enjoyed it so much. Our Bishop was really sweet and took a real interest in our family despite our very short stay there.

I loved how he got right down on the ground with them to play and let both boys take turns running each train. They had a blast.

We were also happy that we got a chance to see my beautiful cousin Karissa and her cutie Pie Mya and her hubby Alex (who I didn't get in a picture =(.
The day before we left Utah we got to spend a couple hours playing in the snow for the last time.
I didn't get pictures, but we had a blast playing Rock band with my friend Jenelle and her family the night before we headed home. We had to get some party'n in after all that packing up =)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
We drove all day home to AZ, just to then turn around and go on vacation =)
The very next morning we flew to California to meet up with my sister and her family to go to Disneyland. This was the very first time flying for both Tyler and Nathan, who were SO excited to finally be going on a real airplane!
The picture does not even do justice to the excitement Tyler was showing. He was so funny. Josh and I just watched them and kept laughing at how much they were enjoying every bit of it.
They even really enjoyed waiting for the bags =)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
For a long time now I had been wanting to visit Disneyland during Christmas time. I kept hearing how beautiful it was and how fun they made it. I was so excited to be going =)
It was Beautiful

Brookey LOVED the Winnie the Pooh ride, so when Her Mommy and Daddy were on another ride we took the kids on it three times in a row =). Each time it ended Brookey would say "again!" she would have made us keep going if we hadn't stopped it =)


At the hotel waiting to head back over to Disneyland for the second time that day

While we were there Josh followed through with his plan to shave everything but his mustache =) He wanted to get a reaction out of Nikki so we didn't tell anyone. She gave a great reaction =) Bruce kept saying he wanted to find some of those big cop looking shades and take pictures, but we never did find any. Those would have been great photos though =)



Brookey, Nikki, Pluto, and Bruce =)


The boys refused to get any pictures with Minnie (or any other characters) so I posed with my buddy Minnie =)

Josh is thinking "this is the best ride in the park" =) LOL

It's a Small World all decorated for Christmas


The Haunted Mansion themed as The Nightmare Before Christmas
We had a lot of fun. By the time we got home (on Christmas Eve) we were exhausted and only had a few hours before we were due to be at my parent's house for our traditional Christmas Eve Party.
From there on is a whole other post, which I will have to continue later.......... =)

5 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

I want to go to Disneyland so bad! I went many times when I was a kid, but Ison has never been and I want us to go sometime soon.

top knot extensions said...

It was so fun seeing you today!!! And your boys are darling! Your older boy looks just like josh and your younger looks just like you!! I hope you dont mind I added you to my friend list on my blog.

Dannon N. said...

yay! we have been waiting forever to see your christmas pics, and they are so awesome! its looks so pretty at christmas time. but tell me, how does disneyland regular time compare to disneyland at christmas? which do you think is better? thanks for posting your pics :) j

Anonymous said...

You've been a busy bee! It looks like your kids liked the airplane a lot. My kids were cukoo on the airplane, it made me want to get a parachute and jump!

smilingsarahbear said...

I think I can somewhat relate- everyone in Wisconsin (where we moved) thinks we are crazy for moving up there from AZ but I love the weather and snow. I love the changing of the seasons. But that's cool that you'll get to be back in the awesome ward and close to your family again. Glad you're doing so well and you look gorgeous! Take care!