This is the boys having a blast in the mud at the Van Vleet’s house on Thanksgiving.
I, not realizing they would be playing in mud dressed them in off white and khaki pants…....genius!

Mud slide!
Notice the filthy shoes? yeah....it was nice getting mud off canvas. =)
Who wants pumkin pie when there's a perfectly good mud pie outside?
Tyler being his crazy wild self =)Luckily Grandma Van Vleet has had lots of experience in this department and could get the stains out =) Thanks Nancy! So, after the boys had their fun in the mud we threw them in the bath. Of course I added way too much bubble bath =)...at least they had fun right? =)



Got Bubbles?

Doesn't that look like fun?




4 comments:
Ho my!! That tub looks like a dream. Miss you.
Seriously, that looks like the perfect amount of bubble bath...I want a big bathtub like that one day. Looks like so much fun! Are you guys going to be in AZ for New Years???
Way too fun!!! Looks like they had a perfect time. I second Elizabeth with wondering if you will be in AZ for New Years...Ison and I will be!
Clark said you guys were coming back early??
I hope so! {Well, only if that's what YOU guys want!}
So, see you soon?? Maybe??
Post a Comment