I have more stories of crazy things Tyler has said and maybe a couple things from Nathan too.
This evening we had dinner at Souper Salad and Tyler to some lady at the salad bar "I think all ladies are beautiful.......even you". :) LOL A little confused as to if that was a compliment or not, she just said thank you? LOL
Also at Home Depot tonight our check out lady had a serious look on her face and he asked "why are you so mad looking?" I had to quickly smooth that over, not expecting a very happy reply :) LOL
Also at Home Depot he pointed to a employee when he was in the middle of talking and said "hey, why do you have such a big....." Josh and I looked at eachother quickly with horror on our faces not knowing what to expect, then before we could stop him he finished with "such a big pocket" while pointing to his apron. Josh and I glanced back at eachother with relief and Josh even said "phew" while wiping his brow. We laughed because it didn't even phase the guy and he didn't even seem to notice the panic in us. LOL :)
I swear I can't take that kid anywhere :)
I baked a cake on Sunday morning to take to family dinner while Josh got the boys ready for church. Tyler came out from the Bathroom, breathed in deeply, and said "what is that fantastic smell?". I laughed so hard! The emotion in his voice and his choice of words cracked me up.
Nathan is not embarassing yet, but I have a feeling it will be in the near future :) right now it's still cute, but I worry for the day when there are two curious boys asking questions in public.
Nathan loves the Apple ipod commercial and always sings "Shut up and let me go".....sigh...... we have tried to convince him it just says "let me go" but it just doesn't sound right and he knows better. So far he only sings it when we're at home and he sees it come on the tv (hopefully it stays that way) :).
Nathan says my instead of I, so he will say "my want Derek come over" (he loves his uncle Derek), or "My want to do that Tyler!!!!", "My want go Grandma's house". He doesn't get it mixed up with "I love you" though, it's funny.
He also says names very clearly and pronounces them correctly. He says Derek, Josh, Kayla, (yes he knows our names perfectly), Tyler, Nikki, Tom, Nick, ect...... but when it comes to his own name he has trouble. Nathan is "didis" or more recently "didin". We think it's so funny because he can say the N in Nikki and Nick just fine, but struggles with his own name :) We think it's kinda cute though :)
8 months ago



7 comments:
Your boys are so fun!! I love the stories! I can't wait to have fun stories like that with my Tyler! I need to learn to be like you and remember to always laugh at those things!
Tyler is too funny! :) I can't wait to hear what else he'll come up with!
That is so funny!
I love your boys, that is so cute! Are you coming up Friday night to the airport to welcome home Bradley?
I like the one about the fantastic smell story. Especially since he just came out of the bathroom =) such a boy thing to do.
Hey Kayla, I am setting my blog to private and I need your email so that I can "invite" you to read my blog!
My kids picked up on the IPod commercial song too, dangit!! :D
Post a Comment